Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013 New Palestine Elementary Choice Based Student Art Exhibition

Last Friday evening was our student art exhibit. Typically, I am talking to parents and students all night long, but this year I wanted to get a quick video in order to convey a sense of variety and energy generated by the children's art.

The video does not capture the work of our cardboard construction artists nor did I film our thespian artists, who performed two experimental theatre works that were favorably received by our parents.

Kudos to all of our student artists and a special thank you to our PTO Parent Volunteers who helped my set up the show on the morning of the exhibition!

Many thanks to Sugar Creek Elementary art teacher Clark Fralick who always puts up with me the week we are hanging the show and a big thank you to Tony Strangeway, Mark Kern, and Bruce Miller, our administrators who support our art programs!

No comments: