Monday, January 20, 2014

TAB Colorado 2014: Professional Development of the 1st Magnitude

Wow! I am so indebted to Dale Zalmstra, Cynthia Barnes and Adam Laughlin for a wonderful  professional development experience! What was most inspirational was the fact that these three K-12 art teachers have been coordinating with the University of Northern Colorado Art Education Department and have put together a stellar professional education conference experience for the past three years! All professional development should enable teachers to take away valuable resources and knowledge and I observed some of the most inspirational presentations and excellent assessment development workshops related to authentic learning experience in my career here. NAEA doesn't have nothing on TAB Colorado! Many, many thanks to the art education staff at University of Northern Colorado including Connie Stewart and Patrick Fahey and Aurora, Colorado Public Schools.  I was so happy to visit with Mary Olson and Roni Rohr of New Mexico! I met many new colleagues including Jay Horn, Jen La and Keziah Kelsey.

Many, many thanks to Dale and Steve Zalmstra, and Kevin and Deb Gaw for hosting me during my stay in Denver!

Here is a link to the video recorded and posted by Adam Laughlin and Cynthia Barnes of my talk.

No comments: